Cacao Mountain Resort (2 pools and a waterfall in a mountain) , Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines

by - Saturday, October 19, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Dear Diary,

My family decided to have a family outing. It was one rare occasion and we had to make the most out of it. We decided to spend it in Cacao Mountain Resort. Aside from being accessible, the amenities and ambiance of the place made it suitable for a family gathering. It had 2 swimming pools. There was a water fall nearby that supplied water for both the adult sized pool and the children's pool. The weather made it even more relaxing and laid-back. We can't help but enjoy the scenery - - -luscious green trees, refreshingly cool water and tall mountains surrounding the resort.

My grandma bonding with us. She sure is still groovy at 80!

My wacky siblings having a jump-shot.

Another (failed) attempt.Haha
Other than the pool, you will also see some nature-inspired areas of the resort such as their fishpond, hanging bridge and some wall murals:





The highlight, of course, is this waterfall and this is us simply having fun with it:







It's nice to spend time with your loved ones and bond with them. Family has always been my priority ever since and they mean the whole world to me.

(P.S. I hope the resort will offer a variety of food and drinks so that guests can readily order some dishes. It's something that they lack, which for me is a really important service a resort should  have. It's also a great way to attract gastronome visitors. )

Love,

The Probinsyana

You May Also Like

1 comments