Spy's Diner in Maasin City: Best Local Resto

by - Monday, March 27, 2017



March 28, 2017

Dear Diary,

I missed writing in a 'Dear-diary-format' and I realized this is supposed to be an open diary. Now, I'm back and I'm going to share to you one of my recent gastronomic trip to Spy's Diner, situated in no less than my very own hometown, Maasin City, Southern Leyte.

Spy's Diner is a local restaurant where you get the best of both worlds-fastfood and local Filipino cuisine. As it's a diner you'll get a fastfood kind of service. Your orders being served fast, hot and fresh on your table.

Outside the restaurant

The counter


Aside from it fast and efficient service, Spy's Diner is also known for its menu. It's a mixture of American and Filipino cuisine. 







 Spy's Diner - Menu



We ordered ChiliCheese Footlong w/ Potato Mojos for the price of 99Php. It's good for two and it's definitely worth the price. 


And since we just can't get enough of 'patatas' , we ordered Potato fries in sourcream for the price of 42Php only.


For our drinks , I ordered a newly concocted drink- Lemonade and Cucumber Punch that's worth 35Php. My boyfriend ordered Cookies and Cream milkshake worth 65Php. I thinks it's a bit pricey though but of course it's delicious.


Here's the whole meal we ordered. Looks appetizing, right? My boyfie has some serious layout skills. I'm quite impressed.

We needed dessert so we ordered the all time favorite Mango float for the price of 40Php. It was chocolate-y at the same time fruity.


If you happen to visit Maasin City, make sure to visit Spy's Diner and you'll be surprised with quality of food and service they offer.

Location: 2nd floor- Pering Chai Bio Building, Tomas Oppos Street, Tunga-Tunga, Maasin City, Southern Leyte
Telephone No: (053) 570 8313
Facebook Page: Spy's Diner


The Pobreng-Probinsyana's Rating:    Location  ✅ Service   Affordabilty ✅Ambiance







Love, 
The Pobreng-Probinsyana


You May Also Like

2 comments