Postpartum

by - Saturday, October 10, 2020

 Dear Diary,


It's been a year since I last wrote an entry. I just want to write something today at 2:40 am. I feel so down, sad, inadequate-all the unwanted emotions and feelings you can imagine. I know, I'm so blessed to have my daughter and I have a job etc. but postpartum depression is REAL. I am easily disappointed at myself for a lot of things even though I am doing my best to be the best mom for my daughter. I am disappointed for losing myself in the process-gaining weight, forgetting my life's purpose, missing out on a lot of things, feeling ugly and failing to take care of myself. I just want my old self back. It's like I feel guilty for feeling this way because as a mom you must think less of yourself and more of your child. 

Anyways, I just want to vent out my feelings and there's no other way I can express myself than through my blog. This post is so random. I just figured, I have a friend in you. hehe I actually have friends but I just don't want to bother them with petty stuff. 

I also want someone whom I can talk to with ease. I want someone who can handle intelligent conversations, deep & meaningful. Not shallow and nonsensical topics. God help me. This is just so selfish,I know. 

GTG.

Love, 

Nina the new momma (lol.gotta emphasize this phase of my life huhu)

You May Also Like

0 comments