Pre-Christmas Vacation 2015 (Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa)

by - Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Dear Diary,

I've been dreaming of being able to experience living in a luxurious 5-star hotel all my life! Finally, I was able to stay for 3 days and 2 nights in Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa with my cousins and my sister. Luckily, we stayed in one of its private and exclusive suite the Ocean Wing Room.

It was a dream come true moment for me because I don't get to stay in a paradise-like place always. The scenery was amazing and to describe it as beautiful is an understatement. Here are some photos I took using my phone camera. Please bear with the quality of the photos guys. Maybe I'll be able to share better photos when I'd have a better camera next time.

This is me trying to make a souvenir/remembrance of my stay in Shangrila 
Jet-skis are available for adventure seekers

A birds-eye view photo of the place using my iphone
A panoramic view of the beach



Beach umbrellas and beach chairs distributed in every corner where you can freely lounge and relax

Tropical flowers and plants everywhere







This is just a preview of the unforgettable experiences I had in my 3-day stay in Shangrila-Mactan Resort and Spa and there's surely more to come! 

Love,
The Probinsyana

You May Also Like

0 comments