2016 Goals

by - Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dear diary,

When I was browsing through facebook, I came across a blogpost that says 'My new year's resolution is to keep my new year's resolution'. It inspired me to create a list of my new year's resolution. Back then, I didn't believe in making one because you can make resolutions anytime of the year. However a new year signifies a fresh start and an opportunity to start-over and become better.

So here's my list:

1. Become a US registered nurse (US-RN). I need to work extra hard for this. I need to study more and look for possible sponsors who can help me support financially because it's a bit expensive--around $500 or Php 20,000.
(Apply for a CGFNS and eventually NCLEX,then pass it in flying colors.)
2. Even though I have bigger goal, I still don't want to let this year pass without discovering a new place. I don't mind where it is, I just want to experience new things and to visit new places.


3. I want to read more books! I also want to acquire paperback books because recently it's easier to have ebooks because it's readily available on the internet.


Anyhow, this gadget is an exception. I don't mind reading ebooks on this kindle reader though. Definitely on my wishlist this year!


4. I need to be extra-hardworking this year. I want to help my parents more this year. You all know I work as a nurse but I also work as an online English tutor. And it's a great way to earn part-time. If you want to know more about it. Please click on this link/picture:





Love,
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments