Mama Mary Shrine in Jalleca Hills , Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines

by - Saturday, October 05, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 Dear Diary,
This is my first Probinsyana post. My sister and I decided to go on a hike to Mama Mary's Shrine in our city. We had to climb/hike in order to reach our destination. But it was all worth it. I don't need to explain much and these pictures will speak for themselves.


 

Once you reach the top, you'll see this  panoramic view of Maasin City on a gloomy afternoon. 





Of course the iconic Mama Mary Shrine seemingly overseeing the humble city also awaits you. 


 An open-space church built where the holy mass is celebrated.




My sister showing her contemplative side


This is me trying out a lazy, laid-back pose.



We definitely had fun on our visit to this peaceful and holy shrine. Of course this isn't the last. See you on our next trip!



Love,

The probinsyana

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! You're blog is as lovely as you! And yes I followed back too! :)

    Happy and thankful,

    The Probinsyana from Philippines <3

    ReplyDelete