11/11/22

by - Friday, November 11, 2022

I just want to express the emotion that I am feeling right now. As they say no emotion is wrong and we should never invalidate it. So here I am trying to understood what Im currently feeling. I feel sad to the point where I feel like crying. I know God has blessed me with so many things but this feeling is just inside me for no apparent reason. My body feels sluggish and I really just want to cry. I'm trying to build and reconnect my relationship with God hoping that spiritual dryness is causing this and that it might help me to figure things out. My RN license is about to come, my husband has a job, I have a job, my daughter is happy and healthy, we are okay financially not really rich but we can pay the bills so we are technically okay. I just dont know why I feel so tired and unmotivated. But I will continue to read the Bible, God has never left me since day 1. But because I am busy, I left God and made excuses why I can't  read the bible. 


Love, 

Pobreng Probinsyana

You May Also Like

0 comments