Visa Extension

by - Friday, January 20, 2023

 Dear Lord,

Hi! Finally decided to make this my personal diary for the meantime. I am currently renewing our visa and I have very limited time. Please help me, Lord. It is not that easy as it may seem. Taking care of a toddler makes it harder and of course school requirements. I am not complaining, Lord. It's just that sometimes it feels so heavy doing things alone. I am fortunate to have a husband who understands me when at times I just can't contain things and emotional outbursts happen more often than not nowadays because of being tired and just helpless. 

I just want to thank you, Lord for hearing my prayers. I am now a Registered Nurse here. I am finally able to practice as a nurse in Canada. I know it was You all along. My life has been not what I expected it to be. I have done so many things which I regret to this day but You have blessed me beyond measure. Please protect my loved ones back home. I pray that I get to spend Christmas and New Year 2023 with them here in Canada. Nothing is impossible in YOUR NAME, In JESUS Name. Amen. 

You May Also Like

0 comments